Joanna Sapir, founder of The Business Revolution Academy and host of the Business Revolution for Practitioners podcast was recently featured on Di-Di Hoffman’s The Badass Wellness Coach Show podcast. We’d love to share the episode with you!
Some of the topics we discussed were:
- What does a program that gets results for our clients look like in practice?
- What’s the root cause that keep practitioners from designing packages that get results for clients?
- How does one address this root cause?
- What’s the best way to price your services?
- Who are my dream clients and how do I work with them?
How to serve your clients more deeply by designing programs and packages that truly get results:
“So many clients hope that a session or consultation will “fix” them – but it never does. Every practitioner I’ve ever spoken with has said that their clients need a series of sessions so the practitioner can try and find (and solve) the root cause of the problem. By offering and selling single consultations/sessions, we’re doing a disservice to our clients. How about we design exactly the service our ideal clients need to truly get the ultimate results they’re after – and sell that! That’s what I teach practitioners how to do, and it transforms their practices. They feel more fulfilled than they ever imagined they could.” – Joanna Sapir
Resources mentioned in the podcast episode:
Get the FREE Download:
The Business Strategy Scorecard
…which of these nine ingredients do you need to get high quality
long-term clients & steady, predictable income?