This episode originally aired on The Perfect Practice, and in it, Joanna is teaching us how cultivate committed, high quality clients.
We discussed how to cultivate committed, high quality clients in this episode and much more!
- Why do you say “stop selling sessions and start creating programs”?
- How does a practitioner know what program or programs to offer?
- How do you enroll people in a program (versus just selling a single session)?
- What’s the difference between marketing and sales?
- How do you recommend practitioners nurture leads and prospects?
- How do you get prospective clients into your sales pipeline?
Resources mentioned in the podcast episode:
Get the FREE Download:
The Business Strategy Scorecard
…which of these nine ingredients do you need to get high quality
long-term clients & steady, predictable income?